monday was our first day of training. for our lunch break we went to lunch with our group and the chinese group. we went to a local chinese restaurant. everything was pre ordered and kept coming out one by one once we got there. i tired eel for the first time...yes mom and dad...be proud! however, i drew the line at whole fish and pigeons and pigeon heads. it was quite a comical experience. here are some pics:
started off with some fish
this was scary looking, but it was radish root. not too bad
tofu....so good!
pigeon, and yes there are heads
not so excited, but the prawn crackers on the plate were good
crispy beef, with some sort of sauce...and yes there were sprinkles, like cupcake sprinkles on top!
not okay
my favorite
our food on the lazy susan
cant complain about getting free lunch.....but it was interesting!!!
4 comments:
I love this blog! Love hearing about your adventures :)
Oh my gosh! I think that I would die of starvation if I left the country! Or just be real sick of protein bars!!! Yuck!
hmmm...that looks pretty gross and I eat weird things.
food looks a little sketchy!!!!
Post a Comment