Tuesday, August 5, 2008

bus tour in scotland

me, my mom, cousin karen and eric went on a 12 hr bus tour all over scotland.  we pretty much covered most of the country.  we got off the bus pretty often.  our guide has some amazing stories to tell us.  it was a LONG day...but worth it.

this is hamish...the highland cow....or as i call him...the emo cow.
eric and i at glencoe.  a famous battle site between two clans.
beautiful scenery
one of the many loch's we saw

cute house
hamish and i

jumping off a rock

mom and i at glencoe
karen and mom at glencoe
castle on loch ness

loch ness

me on a catupult



sailboat on loch ness
mom and karen on the boat
we took a one hour cruise on loch ness...looking for nessy.  no luck!  well...a 4 yr old told me he saw her and that she was purple and a very fast swimmer.  so, maybe nessy was there.
castle

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

So good......

courtneyb said...

I can't believe a place like that actually exists!! I'm going to have to make sure I give your bro a good wedding present so I can come visit in the future :)

Love the emo cow! so funny!

Is your dad there?

corine said...

how pretty- i was hoping for pics of nessy- to bad

amandaduplantis said...

bring me back one of those cows...thanks.